Ensuring customers with specialist insurance needs can access comprehensive and competitive products

Our Insurers

We work with established and financially strong insurers to ensure your clients have full peace of mind that they’re protected by experienced and trusted partners:

Landlords Property Owners Insurance

Designed for both residential and commercial property owners, we can accommodate up to 15 properties on a single policy and multi-property discounts are applicable. We help insure all manners of landlord business from single BTL’s to large portfolios that contain a mixture of property and occupant types. Examples include:

Buy-to-Let Portfolios

Commercial Properties

Commercial - Residential Mix

Block of Flats

Industrial Properties

Trades & Professions Insurance

Designed for both traditional building and allied trade as well as mobile business engaged in clerical or light manual work. We have access to a market-leading panel of SME insurers which allows us to quote for enquiries such as:

Trades & Professions - Public Liability for 500 different trades

Employers Liability

Business Equipment

Shops & Offices

Commercial Combined

Why choose Uinsure?

Still can’t decide? Check out our Uinsure Specialist Overview to find more information about the two new products we can offer.

Learn More

For further information download all of our key policy documents here

Specialist Customer Facing Booklet
Your Guide to Uinsure Specialist
Sort By
Filter by Tag


Filter by Category Mobile
  • Important Information
  • Non-Standard Insurance
  • Home Insurance
  • Landlords Insurance

You’re about to go to the dedicated section of our site for advisers.

If you’re a customer, you’re already in the right place.

Please call us on

Our lines are open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm

Edit Template

BTL/Landlords Insurance Claims

For Landlords Insurance claims please call us on

Alternatively, please complete the Claims form above and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.

BTL/Landlords Home Emergency Claims

For Landlords Emergency claims please call

BTL/Landlords Legal Protection & Rent Guarantee Claims

For Landlords Protection and Rent Guarantee claims please call

Edit Template

Home Insurance Claims

For Ageas, AXA, LV, RSA, UK General or Zurich claims please call us on

For Covéa claims please call us on

For Midas claims please call us on

Alternatively, please complete the Claims form above and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.

Home Emergency Claims

For Home Emergency claims please call us on

Family Legal Protection Claims

For Family Legal Protection claims please call us on

Edit Template

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience. Learn More