We're on the hunt for a new Marketing Manager!
The fastest growing InsurTech firm in the North is looking for a new Marketing Manager. If you’re a confident and dynamic Marketing Manager with experience of using the full marketing mix, creating engaging content and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish, then we want to hear from you.
Uinsure is multi-award winning and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Founded in 2007, Uinsure continues to go from strength to strength and is set to keep expanding in size.
Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
You’ll enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme
- Access to free personal training.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service
- Regular social events
- Contemporary working environment in FinTech hub in Spinningfields, Manchester
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Marketing Campaign creation, implementation and management
- Creative Design and branding – using design software, you’ll be responsible for Uinsure’s look and feel and tone of voice
- Content Creation – you’ll be responsible for writing a range of marketing materials including guides, articles, advertorials, sales aids and infographics
- Ability to manage digital, creative and marketing agencies
- Events Management
- Email marketing – keeping in regular contact with Uinsure’s database through e-shots and e-newsletters
- Copywriting articles and Press Releases – you’ll be responsible for drafting thought leadership pieces and press releases and getting these published through relevant media outlets
- Social Media Management - both paid and organic
- Campaign analysis
- Video creation and editing – Filming and editing video content such as interviews, campaign launch videos and animations
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years marketing experience in a similar role
- Proven creative ability to create concepts that meet specific briefs
- Confident, dynamic personality with the ability to manage pressing deadlines and deliver bespoke tasks
- Proficiency with design and video software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to influence senior management stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organisational and good time management skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges
- Good knowledge of MS applications
Ideal, but not required
- Background in the Insurance / Financial sector
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
To Apply, send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org