We're hiring for a QA Tester
We're looking to add a QA Tester to our Development team. Think you have what it takes? Take a look at our job posting below and send your CV to email@example.com if you'd like to apply.
Job Type: Full Time (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm)
The fastest growing InsurTech firm in the North are looking for a QA Tester. If you’re a confident and proactive QA Tester with experience of managing the end to end testing lifecycle and automation, then we want to hear from you.
Uinsure is multi-award winning and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Founded in 2007, Uinsure continues to go from strength to strength and is set to keep expanding in size.
Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
You’ll enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme
- Access to free personal training.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service
- Regular social events
- Contemporary working environment in FinTech hub in Spinningfields, Manchester
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Working to define our testing strategy with a focus on automation and collaboration
- Overall delivery of testing through the Test lifecycle (Unit, System, Integration, Behavioural, Explorative, User Acceptance and Non-Functional)
- Responsible for defining and implementing testing processes alongside our greenfield software development
- Creating, reviewing and validating test scripts/plans to ensure that the correct balance of cost efficiency and risk has been met
- Being the single point of contact across the business regarding any aspect of testing
- Documenting and tracking risks relating to testing across the Uinsure portfolio
- Introducing output reports to multiple stakeholders which can be reviewed in partnership with our delivery sprints
- Challenge the tech squad and wider business to ensure adherence to quality and delivering high standard releases
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years QA testing experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of working on business transformation programmes and/or within squads
- Excellent understanding of the testing lifecycle, phase testing objectives, entry/exit acceptance criteria, Risk-based approaches to testing cycle definition
- Experience of TDD and BDD methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An appreciation for high performance and collaboration
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A willingness to take on new challenges
- Good knowledge of MS applications
Ideal, but not required
- Background in the Insurance / Financial sector
- ISEB testing qualification and practical application (Foundation to Practitioner)
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES - DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
Job Type: Full-time
- QA Testing: 3 years (Preferred)