Uinsure is on the hunt for a Director of Marketing to join our team
Director of Marketing - Job Description
Uinsure – a market leading Insur-tech business – is looking for a results-oriented Marketing Executive to lead its Marketing function. As a member of the senior team, you will help to shape the future growth and success.
You will hold key responsibility for defining and executing the marketing strategy and roadmap, with the aim of:
- Maximising Uinsure’s market visibility
- Optimising our valued partner relationships and clearly articulating our unique and complementary technology capabilities.
- Expanding Uinsure’s reach as it evolves into different customer segments.
The role requires a passion for using technology and data to improve customer outcomes, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless ability to focus on results. The right candidate will possess the enthusiasm and drive to succeed in a highly entrepreneurial environment, in which technology, flexibility, collaboration and creativity are all critically important.
The role is to identify the target audience that will drive incremental value to Uinsure. To create a conversation with them, to reply to the conversation with them, to. build an audience of followers and community, and bring people to the discussion, with an end goal of more engagement with Uinsure. You will have the skills to:
- Understand the landscape of both Uinsure’s distribution partners and their customer base. You will provide clarity on what is important to them, and how-to best access and communicate with them, utilizing both targeted and volume content.
- Plan, implement and review marketing, PR, and digital strategies across all channels, including:
o Digital media
o Social media
o Trade press
o Chat rooms
o Speaking engagements / webinars / etc.
o Trade shows and Events
- Create both marketing and web-site content, with the ability to deliver interactive tools and engagement.
- Utilise and create video content.
- Implement improvements in SEO and online visibility.
- Write and proof-read creative copy that resonates with the audience, whilst also abiding by regulatory standards.
- Drive email content and use CRM to ensure a continued growth in scale and engagement of the Uinsure community. including in open and click rates.
- Research, analyse and report back to the business on developing market trends and competitors
- Drive effective marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Coordinate with product, sales, and digital teams to produce a seamless CX and consistent message.
- Partner with marketing and PR agencies to craft our external story and press strategy.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and oversee implementation for product and feature launches.
- Own the objectives and key results (OKR’s) in relation to Marketing including the marketing budget.
- Be able to operate in a regulated financial services environment.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Apply: https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=uinsure&l=Manchester&radius=5&advn=7673401908867271&vjk=bba0250a130d36fc or email your CV to HR@uinsure.co.uk