Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Uinsure is multi-award winning and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Founded in 2007, Uinsure continues to go from strength to strength and is set to keep expanding in size.
About the role
The role as Management accountant will be an essential role within the team and just some of the responsibilities will involve the production of the monthly management accounts, VAT, payroll, and treasury management. The role will be part of a growing, and high calibre team headed up by an excellent leadership function who are looking to support the development of new recruits. With a projection of significant organic growth role is an exceptional opportunity to gain real exposure to strategic business decisions through commercial analysis.
- Preparation of management accounts pack for the 4 UK entities and monthly reporting.
- Prepare high level variance analysis between actual and budgeted figures.
- Involvement in monthly Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations.
- Responsible for monthly payroll and associated HMRC payments.
- Preparation and submission of the Quarterly VAT returns.
- Reviewing the Aged Debtors Creditor listing with the Assistant Accountant.
- Supervising and developing the Assistant Accountant.
- Assist with audits and R&D claims.
- Contribute to process improvement across the business.
- Other adhoc projects from time to time as needed.
- AAT qualified and keen to progress through CIMA or ACCA.
- Advanced Excel capability.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- High attention to detail and tenacious by nature.
- Resourceful in problem solving and seeking guidance.
- Excellent communication skills and prioritise workload.
Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
You will enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25 days.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA.
- Personal Training Sessions with Ultimate Performance Fitness.
- Regular social events.