Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Why Uinsure Commercial Limited?
Uinsure is multi-award winning and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Founded in 2007, Uinsure continues to go from strength to strength and is set to keep expanding in size.
Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
You will enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25 days.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance with BUPA
- EMI Shares Scheme.
- Regular social events.
What you will be doing as our Office Assistant?
- Performing clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing, and filing correspondence, placing orders.
- Working as part of the administrative team providing support to executive team.
- Interacts with clients and visitors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming post.
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient.
- Interacts with directors when necessary.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of travel.
- Liaising with our external IT department when necessary.
Key skill requirements:
- Previous experience in a related role preferred.
- Self-driven with excellent customer care skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programmes, with attention to deal.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize efficiently.