Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Why Uinsure Commercial Limited?
Uinsure Commercial Limited (UCL) is a Commercial and Non-Standard insurance provider and is looking for an experienced full-time Commercial Insurance Adviser to join our new team based in Spinningfields, Manchester City Centre.
UCL commenced trading at the end of 2020 as the new Specialist Division of Uinsure, the multi-award winning InsurTech insurance provider. Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers and we are looking for right person that brings a breadth of product knowledge and strong sales experience to join at this exciting time in our growth.
You will enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25 days.
- Regular social events.
- Contemporary working environment in FinTech hub in Spinningfields, Manchester.
The role will involve being the first point of contact for our customers and providers enquiries. You will handle a wide range of sales enquiries that cross from non-standard home and standard commercial into the more complex manual commercial business. These enquiries will build into a sales pipeline which you will be expected to effectively manage alongside new enquiries to ensure we hit our new business KPIs.
You will need to have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Commercial Lines broking.
- Strong understanding of the Acturis broking system and eTrade markets.
- Excellent sales, telephony, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop strong professional relationships with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of developing teams and colleagues.
- A willingness to take on new challenges.
- Good knowledge of MS applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to work to ensure excellent customer outcomes.
- Ability to work compliantly with FCA regulations and Data Protection Security Policies.
The role is for you if:
- You want to be part of something new and exciting.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile environment.
- You are passionate about getting the right customer outcomes.
- You enjoy beating targets.
- You are in the top 10% of sales advisers in your current organisation.