Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Uinsure is multi-award winning and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. Founded in 2007, Uinsure continues to go from strength to strength and is set to keep expanding in size.
Our focus is on delivering great service and market leading technology to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, and we are looking for the right person to join our team and grow with us.
You will enjoy a range of benefits by working at Uinsure, including:
- Company pension scheme.
- An extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 25 days.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality.
- EMI Shares Scheme.
- Regular social events.
To lead the further development information management across a data-rich business, in order to maximise short and long term business success and profitability through supporting key commercial stakeholders with decision-making. Creating comprehensive and inclusive MI reporting for the business, including the integration of a business information system (e.g.PowerBI or similar).
- Take a lead position in providing high quality, timely and relevant financial reporting, analysis and insight to assist in commercial decision making across the key areas of the business.
- Oversee the structuring of the overall MI suite, including the integration of a Business Information System (Power BI) for delivering the business requirements on an automated basis.
- Assist with the preparation of other key reports on financials and performance, highlighting required business interventions.
- Profitability analysis and reporting for supporting business growth.
- Analysing data trends and statistics to improve processes.
- Reporting and analysis on financial data for FC/CFO in board meetings.
- Analysing Group revenues and profit margins by key category (distribution, provider, product, etc).
- Improve overall understanding of financial KPIs and performance across the business.
- Establish a close working relationship and be able to effectively translate and communicate complex financial information so it can be digested by non-financial stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and tasks will be required in addition to BAU responsibilities.
- Provide support across the finance team when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with an analytical / commercial aptitude
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment,
- Very comfortable dealing with high volumes of processes and data
- Excel proficiency, and in particular effective data manipulation (including pivot tables and look-ups, etc)
- PowerBI experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Planning and organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines